knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Colibri

This looks pretty cool. Even though I still don't know entirely how it works, I've had some serious Quicksilver-jealousy since becoming a regular 43Folders reader. Perhaps it's the great name, which reminds me of browsing through gift shops at the beach, wishing I knew how to surf (or look like I did, more accurately). Maybe it's the prettified Mac-fu interface. Maybe it's because it seems like anytime Merlin needs something impossible, he whips out the Quicksilver and it obeys. Over-nuked your burrito? Slash-bash-Quicksilver-Timetravel.exe, and you're good.

Oh, if only I knew what the hell I was doing...

Anyhow, Colibri is trying to bring similar desktop ninjitsu to the rest of us. And best of all, it can be installed to a USB drive, for those of us in defcon 7 cubicle-lockdown. Which I am. But don't tell.

p.s.
I think this might be the linkiest post I've ever written.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment