knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

My wife is or soon should be on her merry little way to D.C. for the weekend. She and a couple of friends are having a roadtrip weekend. They actually have a personal and important matter to attend to in them parts, but from where I sit - alone, no companion but Tivo and Ye Olde Internette - they're out having fun whilst I have none.

What my wife is seeing right about now: a sign that says 'Welcome to Virginia.'

What I just saw: A note I left myself this morning, 'EMMA BENADRYL TONIGHT'

Not only are my prospects for the evening way lamer, but apparently I have the syntax of a caveman. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to run tonight. Or in the 10k tomorrow. Me sad.

So...what to do? It's been a while since I've been to the bar before dark...hmmm.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment