knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Routes to hell

After the ocular torture of yesterday, I decided the best way to salve my burning vision would be to join my friends at a smoke-filled bar for a loud show/CD release party/drinkathon by one of our favorite bands.

This is the kind of thinking that is going to get me into a good grad school?

While at the show, I had a revelation: I am a horrible human being. At the booth in front of our were three cute girls. And they were all signing to each other (no, not singing...signing). And snuggling. A lot.

Evil thought #1: Deaf girl-on-girl would be totally hot.
Evil thought #2: Those lucky bastards never have to shout to be heard at a bar.

And then the devil appeared next to me and was all like, "Come on, dude, there is a line, you know."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment