knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The quick brown fox...

Every time I see a fridge with magnetic poetry on it, I feel compelled, as does every red-blooded American, to write something dirty. You think the people who come up with those tiles are thinking anything else? No, they have a big clean lab with a bunch of old fridges in it, and they go around seeing what dirty things they can write.

"He aroused my muffin with a moustache."

"Come up under her hand basket quietly."

I don't have the magnetic poetry. Maybe I'm worried that the magic will be gone because I've become so calloused to the all the tawdry possibilities of these suggestive magnetic words.

Or maybe, I've just learned to be happy with my multicolored alphabet magnets from Kroger with which I've spelled out "Lick my nude fog bar."

If you know what I mean.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/27/2006 4:50 PM Blogger pa7m3r

You could also spell - "Lickun myn fag rod" you know, since you are in german    



» Post a Comment