knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Pronounced: "Gruh"

Remember how in high school the SAT or ACT was always offered on Saturday morning? Probably the morning after the prom or homecoming too. It was like the powers-that-were (you know...the man) had decided that they were going to not only force us to take these damn tests, but they were also going to make it as difficult as possible for to succeed on them. At least, those of us who didn't have the good sense not to stay out until two in the morning on the day before the test.

Well, now I have to take the GRE. And it's different in a couple of important ways. Way 1: It's a hell of a lot more expensive. Way 2: I'm paying for it myself.

The upside, however, is that I get to have a little more choice in its scheduling, which is why I chose today. So, yeah, I have to take some four-hour test with a bunch of grad school hopefuls who just discovering their curly hairs when I started college the first time, but at least I get out of half a Monday of work.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment