knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Mine eyes have seen the ouch

The thing they never tell you about trying to be a full-time gubment worker and a part-time student is all the freaking eyeball strain you go through. Not only did I choose to work in front of a computer, staring at spreadsheets and databases all day, but I also voluntarily elected to major in English. English. The major with the very worst eyeball strain to possible-paycheck-upon-graduation ratio ever. Even worse than Retinascratchology.

So, after a nice long day of staring deep into a monitor full of numbers, I went to a class where we stare at a chalkboard, appreciating (theoretically) the nuances of the International Phonetic Alphabet and all its itty-bitty characters.

And then to the library for three hours of German homework.

So, here I am in the library. Big tears of blood dripping down my cheeks. But, at least they have purrty computers here, which are much easier on the eyes than the industrial strength Dell rubbish I normally stare at.

Seriously, this iMac is actually beautiful. I think I need to get one of these.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment