knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

I just had to ride my bike today


Stewie Lives!
Originally uploaded by ashby.

Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story has been sitting on top of my Blobkbuster queue for a long time. Right at number 1. Sure, I could have picked it up at the store (or bought it), but I am a Blockbuster Online member, damn it, and my DVDs come in the mail.

Now it's here. And if I was any more excited, I'd need my diaper changed.

But, of course, after not riding my bike to work in about three weeks, I got all ambitious this morning and decided to pedal in. Which means an extra 30 agonizing minutes before I can bask in the animated light of Stewie's greatness.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1/29/2006 9:55 PM Blogger pa7m3r

I watched that this afternoon, but wasn't exceptionally impressed. I like the TV show better.
-the code I have to type in to leave the message is "sadmnrh" I don't know what I did to sadden the menorah, but I am very sorry.    



» Post a Comment