knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Hoppy New Beer!

That post title has nothing to do with anything. Other than I often feel compelled to replace words and phrases with others that sound similar. It's an outgrowth of the childish impulse to disregard things by repeating them and replacing the first syllable with "shm." As in, "Blog, shmog, I'll post something later." I call it "Shmitis." And I have it bad. Shmad.

Things I did since last I was here: switched to linux (Ubuntu, and it rules), went to Virginia, drank lots of Maker's Mark.

Alcoholism, shmalcoholism.

Things I didn't do: run that 5k on New Year's Day, feel shame for watching James Bond movies every freaking day.

Anyone else watch "The Biggest Loser" marathon on Bravo (cable is ruining me) all day yesterday? From the couch? And not fully appreciate the irony until your spouse got home and said, "Have you been there since I left for work this morning?"

Yeah, me neither.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment