knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Country Boys

I watched the first installment of the new Frontline series Country Boys on PBS last night. The second part is tonight and the third tomorrow. If the rest of it shapes up like the first two hours did, it's well worth watching. And while I'd TiVo it if I was in possession of that sort of technology, each episode (two hours worth) will be streamed on the PBS website the day after they are aired. Which means you can get part one there right now, though I'm having trouble getting their servers to wake up and send it. But, once you get it running, each episode is broken into 15-20 minute segments, making it very watchable while at work...er...in smaller chunks.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment