knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Pathetic or ambitious?

This morning it was raining. And cold. And early. And my truck was looking so lonely in the driveway. So I drove it to work instead of riding the bike. And it was good.

But when I got to work, I found out my morning class was canceled, which would leave me with an actual lunch hour. And it stopped raining. And, lo, I felt guilty for driving my truck, which has about the same fuel-efficiency as an asthmatic Unimog.

So I drove home on my lunch break and traded the truck for the bike. Now, having just pedalled back to work, I'm wondering what the good of that was. I didn't actually save any gas, and I could have gotten the same (more, even) exercise by going to the gym down the street after work. Also, I could have eaten an actual lunch if I had just stayed here, instead of this hopefully-not-stale Clif Bar.

Mmm...soy and hindsight. Delicious.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment