knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Nobody tells me anything around here

I don't know if I am just really slow to pick up on things or if there is an elaborate conspiracy to keep me in the dark (perhaps a sinister, booze-fueled combination of the two?), but I only just now saw that Knoxville has been added to Craigslist.

I've always been jealous of other cities that were part of Craigslist, and I would spend hours, days even, browsing through listings for old typewriters, books, bicycles, man-love...er...used cars and yearn for the day when I too would live in a Craigslist city. And now that day is here. And I am sooo going to be hungover tomorrow.

Woo, we're on Craiglist. Let's get trashed.

Now we just need to get some people with really cool stuff to move here so they can sell it to us for cheap.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment