knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Mo betta beta


Yahoo mail beta
Originally uploaded by ashby.

My yahoo email just got the new yahoo mail beta green light. I'm so happy.

So far, it's great. It automatically imported all my RSS feeds that I had in my.yahoo.com, and it's actually a lot easier to keep up with and read them from this interface. The email functionality of it, appropriately, is also great. Totally seamless, and it utilizes single keystroke commands for common tasks - "f" for forward and so on (ala gmail).

It doesn't have TXT messaging integrated yet, which would be nice. During the day, my wife and I communicate almost exclusively by text messages (healthy, I know), and I'd like to see a right-click menu "Send Text" option for each of my contacts whose mobile phone numbers are entered in my address book.

Also, for some reason it isn't playing well with my Odeo RSS feed. It displays the new audio heading and description, but the link just goes to the host site for that clip (NPR, KCRW, etc). Of course, that may be an Odeo thing too.

Anyone else get the ymail beta recently?

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment