knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

I can't feel my feelers

Wednesday night was an end of the semester party at a professor's house. There was a .750 of Maker's Mark. For a little while, at least. The party went well into Thursday, and I was driven home and re-delivered to the house at 7 a.m. to pick up my truck and go to work. I think it was seven degrees. Kelvin.

And then last night I went to see the opening of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and could we squeeze some more words into the title of this movie? Since it began at midnight and featured 158 trailers, teasers, commercials and pleas for money and attention of any sort, it wasn't actually over until close to three. And then I came to work again today.

So now, about two hours after a couple plates heaped with delicious Indian food, I can barely keep my eyes open. It's Friday. Someone tell my boss to send me home.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment