knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Fabulous

I just finished finals and a 23-page paper that's been lodged in my brain like...like an impacted bowel. That's right, like petrified poo. I couldn't be happier.

So now I get a few weeks of lying around, watching TV, and sipping bourbon. Oh, and going to work still, I guess, but I never really pay attention much there. I mean here. Cause I'm at work now. I'm sorry, did you say something?

And as a random insight into my life, take this. I'm not gay, but I'm really hoping to get a TiVO for Christmas so I can record a new show that starts in January. (doesn't their picture make you want to blow cigarette smoke right in their faces?)

Also, as Palmer was so good to point out to me, there is precious little time separating me from my first race. Better start my carb-loading now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12/15/2005 11:43 AM Anonymous Cap'n Sourcematerial

Actually, I'd have to say their picture makes me want to blow cigarette smoke in YOUR face.

Fag.

How ARE the apple-tinis at Pier One anyway?    



» Post a Comment