knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Walking is the new running

Inspiration: This dude.

Faith and I decided to get up this morning in time to go for a walk. We would have gone for a run, but we're not really in any shape yet. Mostly, we're just trying to get used to getting up at the crack of dark to move our pasty limbs about.

We took the dog with us. Normally, she's very excited to go outside, and she eventually figured out that this was indeed a walk and not some other occult-related activity undertaken 'neath the cloak of pre-dawn blackness. I, on the other hand, am still not enamored with the idea of morning constitutional when it is that damn cold.

How cold? Colder than a Yeti's buttcheek.

I also rode the bike to work, so I've gotten a decent amount of blood-pumping activity in already. Plus, I've got a pile of thrill-a-minute data entry staring me down for the rest of the day. I should probably take an aspirin just in case.

I also ordered a book from Amazon last night. That's right, my first money spent in the marathoning endeavor. Big time stuff. I'm also about to mail off my KTC membership form so Faith and I can join in on all the fun.

We're in it now. Huzzah.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment