knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Sonofa

I'm overweight. On the order of 40 pounds. Last week I ate well, drank more water (and less beer), smoked fewer cigarettes and biked over 50 miles.

And gained 2 pounds.

Damn it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/14/2005 9:36 PM Blogger Brian R Dunn

Hang in there, you'll make it!

ps. I still like the picture of your wife's boobs. (maybe it's not your wife's rack, in which case i just put my foot so far into my mouth i'm kicking my own ass)    



11/15/2005 8:02 AM Blogger pa7m3r

You know last time I saw you I thought you had lost a bit of weight, so that's good.
Speaking of loosing, I'm just watching my stock ticker go red, so much for that house...    



» Post a Comment