knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Slightly used shit

I've got a lot of crap around my house. And I don't have much money. With that in mind, I'm going to sell some stuff. Want a mediocre VCR/DVD player? I'm your man. VHS copy of Benny and Joon? Hell, yeah, I've got that. Lucky for you, it's all got to go, and I won't be undersold.

What exactly is underselling, by the way? And why should I care if car dealers are determined not to be?

I am torn between separating things out and taking them to trade-in places (books, CDs, movies) and selling them online, or if I should just put it all in a big box (or 12), mark them "happy good plus," and sell it as one lot on ebay or craigslist.

Any ideas? Bids?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment