knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The progressification

Last week I decided to keep a daily count of the cigarettes I smoke. I have a dry-erase board on the fridge that we use for grocery lists and the like, so I added a column for "Ashby's Cigarettes." The board sort of serves as an aggregation of all the things we need as the week goes on, and we try to wipe it clean every Monday.

Last week: 9 cigarettes (impressive, right?)
This week: 8 cigarettes (more so, I know)

I've also added a column for miles biked. I travel a few fairly regular routes around town, so, depending upon the reliability of the extremely handy gmap pedometer, I pedalled about 55 miles this week. As opposed to less than 20 last week.

The running begins in earnest next weekend, so I'll have another column for that.

I'm going to need a larger dry-erase board.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11/14/2005 7:57 AM Blogger pa7m3r

Dude, you are going to start running the weekend I am in town, I am so going to come along, or something. Or ride the bike, If I can manage that, or drive, but then again if I drive Tina's car too long it hurts me knee too. Hmmmm, I guess I'll just have to dring a beer and smoke my pipe on your fron porch and squint really hard hoping to see you.    



» Post a Comment