knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Still waiting

So, yesterday, I finally found a heating and air company that offers financing for electric heat pump installations. Rather, they offer it on one line of their heat pumps. The cheap one, natch.

I was still pretty excited about it. Face it, I don't have many (read: any other at all) options, and I'll take what I can get.

They're sending out a guy to do an estimate. I think they have to price the whole thing before I can apply for the financing. They need to know up front if the doozle-swaffer* is going to need replacing as well.

So this guy...he's supposed to give me a call when he's on his way to my house. You know, this afternoon. It's 3:30 now. And what really sucks is that I can't call these people and be all horked off at them because I really need them to loan me the money to buy their thingamahickey.

Damn it.



*Thank you, Chris.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment