knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Sprint con Nextel

So the SprintPCS and Nextel merger thing is in full swing now. I've been a Sprint customer for almost four years now and, while I've been irritated with them sometimes, it's basically been pretty good. I was sort of excited when they announced the merger, hopeful I could get my paws on one of Nextel's near-bulletproof phones or at least a Blackberry.

Also, I was chomping at the bit for September 1 to roll around because I would then be eligible for my $150 "new for you" rebate. It was for enduring my sad little phone with dinged-up case and mismatched battery for 18 months. But now I find out the rules have changed. New deal: I can get a $75 rebate after 12 months or $150 after 24. This means...nothing, really. It's just disappointing. I wish I could get really worked up over it and demand my promised rebate. But I won't.

Geesh, I'm lame today.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment