knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Pocketmod: has my gadget fetish come full circle?

Hmm. Also hmm.

I showed this to a friend of mine at work. Her response was something along the lines of, "So what you're telling me is that you're so caught up in technology that when someone shows you something as simple as lined paper via the internet, you immediately get hot and bothered?"

Why had this never really occurred to me before? She has a degree in psychology. That must explain the insight.

Regardless, I think it's cool. If for no other reason than because I have a boring job, a laser printer, and a fat internet connection just begging me to find something entertaining to do.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment