knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Bikey GPS

I've been jonesing for a GPS thingamawhat for my bike ever since I started riding more seriously. And this new one from Garmin, which is made for bikers just like me, is totally rad.

Being the antiadventurist commuter type, I don't really need it, I suppose, but since there is so much other crap in my life I don't really need (sliced cheese, tablecloths, and, technically, pants), I might as well have some cool toys as well.

However, if a gizmo is so expensive that it would exclude the possibility of getting a second bike, then said gizmo will probably stay on the wish list a little longer, bumping other, less expensive luxuries (soap, health insurance, etc) to the top once more.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment