knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

They're not calves, they're cows

My wife was out of town this weekend, so I had no one to tell me when to go to bed, when to stop drinking, what not to where, or what time to get up. In short, there was no one around to keep me from being the idiot I am when left to my wits.

It was so much fun.

My legs hurt, though. Why? Because I saw a Talking Heads tribute show on Saturday night, and I danced until last call in my flip-flops. I sweated like none other, and I looked like a total jackass. But seriously, it was so much fun.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/15/2005 5:16 PM Blogger Your Captain

You can dance to Talking Heads?

Besides just moving your shoulders up and down in an oversized suit jacket?

Your friend,

David Byrne    



8/15/2005 5:34 PM Blogger ashby

Well, that's basically it, but you do most of the lifting with your legs.

Besides, I sweat just thinking about moving.    



» Post a Comment