knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Retard field trip


Retard field trip
Originally uploaded by ashby.

So much happened this weekend. I'm not even going to try to recount all of it. Not even most of it. I'm that lazy.

Here's what you need to know. My wife's best friend came to visit, and they had a great time. They made some mac and cheese. The best mac and cheese, actually. So damn good it makes me want to open a restaurant.

They went to see James Taylor on Sunday night in Nashville too. I was their designated driver. This was not because they're big drinkers (not at the concert, at least), but because there was a better-than-average chance that one of them would try to run away with Sweet Baby James' ancient self if they were left unattended.

Consider yourself informed.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment