knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The problem

I think there is a tiny, yet angry, little man behind my left ear who is intent on boring into my skull with an auger that is serious need of sharpening. That, or I have ear cancer, as I have always feared.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/08/2005 10:35 AM Blogger Your Captain

You're supposed to put the cigarettes in your mouth, dumbass.

Love,

Peter Jennings    



8/08/2005 10:39 AM Blogger ashby

Gimme a "W"
Gimme an "R"
Gimme an "O"

Screw it...    



8/08/2005 11:21 PM Blogger T Gut

ash-hole...i've found you honey!

my blog is http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=arlogut1    



8/08/2005 11:21 PM Blogger T Gut

by the way, check out some of the early weeks of the blog...last few weeks are not as "exciting"    



» Post a Comment