knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Musty Burger

What did I hear on TV yesterday? I was watching the Little league World Series, which is an awesome thing to watch, by the way. There was a foul tip. A pop up. It was gliding midway down the first base line. The catcher and first baseman both went for it. Ball caught. Collision. Disaster narrowly averted.

How did Brent Musburger (that's a great name in 2nd grade) respond? He said something like, "He [the first baseman] is lucky he didn't whack his catcher right in the puss."

Awesome. I know I'm like 12 for thinking it funny, but face it; everyone cringed when they heard that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/29/2005 8:07 PM Anonymous JZA

Tee hee. Catcher.    



» Post a Comment