knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Just a box with a sink in it

I've been thinking about building a cabin. Cheap. Really cheap. Maybe straw bale, but I have no real plans. I'd actually take an existing structure that hasn't been finished yet. I just want some place that's kind of out-of-the-way and really cheap. Think: old garage. I want it to be an hour or three from Knoxville, preferably in the East/Northeast direction.

Any suggestions?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8/14/2005 10:56 PM Blogger T Gut

you freak. u won't talk to me. that's y you're the ash-hole.    



8/15/2005 8:43 AM Blogger ashby

T-roy,
I can't comment on your blog because I don't have a Xanga acct...or I did and I don't know the info anymore. Send me an email.    



8/16/2005 2:13 PM Blogger infozo

they teach classes on building shacks from straw... I think...    



8/16/2005 2:27 PM Blogger ashby

Aye, and so do they. Is it sad that the cost of straw might put it out of my price range?

Yes, it is.    



» Post a Comment