knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Gas Pains

Not that it begins to compare with the many actual crises being faced down in NOLA, but my wife just informed that gas has reached $3.29 a gallon in Sevierville. I'm sure there is a bit of tourist-driven gouging going on up there, but it sounds like it could be like that everywhere.

My boss was amazed that he paid $2.79 for gas this morning. I hope that doesn't sound amazingly cheap in a week.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9/01/2005 1:02 AM Blogger T Gut

3.15 here and NNNOOOOO tourists!    



9/01/2005 8:55 PM Blogger Brian R Dunn

try $3.49 in Indy. I have a 6ft kiddie pool i'm going to fill up w/ gas for my reserve.    



9/02/2005 9:28 PM Blogger pa7m3r

$3.19, near two major interstates.    



» Post a Comment