knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The cheap seats

I love Cleveland Browns football. And I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to seeing them play under Romeo Crennel (figuratively "under" him, of course - he's a big boy). The dramatic change in tone of team from previous seasons is already apparent. Trent Dilfer had this to say in reference to respecting Crennel's leadership:
If that man tells me to throw the ball into Row 17 of the stadium, you know where the ball is going? Right between Row 16 and Row 18, that's where. I'm not about to question him. I mean, the guy has five Super Bowl rings. Five of them. That's good enough for me.

I love that. It doesn't get better than that. Also, much as I like him, I think it will be a small miracle if Trent Dilfer mustered the arm strength to huck one into the 17th row.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment