knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

We blow stuff up


nfastudents2
Originally uploaded by ashby.

The University of Tennessee: turning your tuition dollars into balls of fire since...well, for a real long time.

I do, of course, see the point of this exercise. I just feel like an idiot because I'm counting out my change jar to get a new headlight for my truck, and these guys get to hurl a perfectly good plane to the ground. No fair.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/21/2005 3:32 PM Anonymous J to the C

Did they park one of the body farm "subjects" in the driver's seat first? Because that would have been coo...good research.    



7/21/2005 4:02 PM Blogger ashby

They had a kid from the art department make a couple of dummies out of ballistics gel. I'm sure they were wrought with plenty of ennui.    



7/21/2005 4:28 PM Blogger ashby

Seriously, though...no one should get to have this kind of fun at work.    



» Post a Comment