knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Peas Core

A long time ago (1999) in a land far, far away (Indiana) I met a very unusual man (Pervis). And now he's joining the Peace Corps.

My friendship with Pervis is one of those that just sort of happens. We spent a week together at a church camp, and we somehow became great friends. I think it may be because we share many of the same mental...umm...idiosyncracies. Anyway, we've kept in touch (he drove an unspeakable distance for 15 minutes of conversation with me at my wedding) over the years, and now he's going to the other side of the world.

I can't think of a better guy to send to people in need of hope and help. He changes things, makes them better. Check out his blog. Someone, buy his house.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/19/2005 5:24 PM Blogger Brian R Dunn

Ashby, I don't know if you meant really meant it, but that's probably the single greatest compliment i've ever recieved in my entire life! No joke.    



» Post a Comment