knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Ministry of Silly Travels

Michael Palin is possibly my favorite celebrity. He was great in Monty Python, and he's fantastic as a documentarian/travel guide writer. He is brilliantly funny, and comes across in his shows as utterly disarming. He has the sort of sincere interest in other people that opens doors and casts the world in a much more positive light. Plus, he is just so damned polite. You have to love him.

His travel books are now available in html format at his website for free. Read them.

(via BoingBoing)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7/28/2005 3:15 PM Anonymous DJ Shecky JC

Yeah, I caught a few minutes of his show once. Some 85-year-old Tibetan or Mongolian or something was singing a song to him. He returned the favor of singing a few bars of "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK."    



» Post a Comment