knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Water works

In spite of my efforts to be more active by riding my bike to work more often, I'm still stuck at a desk for the entire day. And when I'm done working, I have to situate myself at a desk for a solid hour-and-a-half to two hour session of homework.

So I've switched out my way overpriced and disgustingly trendy Nalgene water bottle for a half-pint bottle of Deer Park. Now, as I guzzle 64+ ounces of water a day (pedalling to work is thirsty business), I'm at least forced to get up from my desk to walk down the hall to the water fountain for a refill 7 or 8 times. It's not much, but it gets me off my arse.

Benefits: it's hard to fall asleep when you get up and sit down all the time, and perhaps I'm giving potential assroids a smaller window of opportunity.

Whoa, I've got entendre coming out of my window of opportunity.

Step 2: find a more considerate bicycle seat. The current model has some wiffle-bat-to-the-balls tendencies that bother me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment