knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

The hunger

I wish my body would just figure out what the hell is going on. Yesterday, I found it odd that I so wanted a cigarette after riding my bike to work. Today, I've got no such desire, but a ravenous beast has taken residence in my gut (what's left of it, at least). Hunger. Damn, I'm hungry. I know that going into calorie ├╝ber deficit first thing in the morning is a recipe for all-day munchies, but this is ridiculous. It's not even noon and I've already eaten everything I brought with me today. Container full of fruit and cucumbers - 9:00 am; four Newman-Os (Oreos with better justification) - 9:30; big bowl of veggie chili (chock full-o-beans and soy) - 11:30; bag of almonds - just now.

Seriously, I didn't realize how hungry I am until I dropped an almond on the floor. And then I picked it up and ate it...five minutes later.

Also, I'm almost up to a half-gallon of water. At least I'm not the only one.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment