knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Holy Sweet Firefox

One of the great things about my job is that, not only do I have access to a high-speed internet connection all day, it's actually part of my job description to do quite a bit of work on the magic intarweb.

One (and there are more) of the sucktastic things about my job is that my computer is administered by our tech team, and no software, regardless of it's work-related benefits, may be installed by me. This is frustrating, but probably for the best since I am a proven retard.

We're all MS all the time in my office, but I love Firefox. So installed the browser on a thumbdrive, and I'm currently running it straight through the USB. I. Am. So. Stoked.

Be happy for me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6/20/2005 3:31 PM Anonymous Cap'n Jizztastic

I'd be thrilled for you, if it weren't for the fact that my company's IT yakuza outninja'd yours, and I can't even LAUNCH the Firefox that's installed on my thumbdrive. Fucker.    



» Post a Comment