knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

"Germany" is German for "Crazytown"


Smoking
Originally uploaded by ashby.

Yes, I know this is a crappy picture. I took it with my phone during class. I'm a very attentive student, as you can see.

This is from an exercise where we are learning to tell time and practice new verbs. I had no trouble with the time: halb sechs Uhr (you're so impressed). The activity, however, was a little more troubling. Mainly because it looks like he's shopping in a store, but he's also puffing away on a clearly toxic pipe as well. Seriously, check out the plume of soot spewing from that piece.

As it turns out, Herr Wagner IS shopping in this picture. He is smoking AND shopping. In a store. And no one is tackling him from behind and pelting him with wadded-up surgeon general warnings.

Handlebar moustache, billowing pipe-smoke, sweet Members Only jacket...all while getting the groceries. Germany rules.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment