knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Frizz-eye-izzday

I want to think that I just crushed my German exam. I was the first one done, and none of it seemed too hard.

This is likely a very bad sign.

Regardless how I actually did, it's over, and it can be the weekend now. No homework, no money, and lots of yard to mow. Faith is getting a new bike this evening or tomorrow. This is my attempt to drag already in-shape hiney into my personal pedal-commuting mania. Her new ride is a Specialized with a seat padded like a Cadillac, and handle bars that sit up nice and high. You know, for when she's slumpin as we roll the neighborhood. Now we just need to get a cupholder for her pimpjuice and a rack for her ivory-handled cane. Cause she's fo' real fo' sho'.

Apostrophe'.

The tailgate handle fit like a charm, by the way. I've also got new, narrower and smoother tires on the bike. I rode it out the Corner Lounge last night (five or so miles). So nice.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment