knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Two is still a streak

AP Photo/Ann Heisenfelt

The Indians pulled it all together for the second night in a row and squeaked past the Twins again. I had thought Sabathia was going for the Indians, but, in a twist that shocked no one, I was wrong; Millwood went last night and Carsten Charles starts tonight. After eight rounds of BP for both teams, the Tribe finally moved ahead for good when Josh Bard brought his sizzling .176 batting average to the plate and went yard. I had been in the library studying all evening when I tuned in for the last inning. It totally justified the three cigarettes I promptly smoked and my decision to give up on further cramming and let my finals be what they will.

The finals are done now. It's Cinco de Mayo. The Indians are on a winning streak. I'm just so happy.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment