knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Pedalflies

I paid my money to be able to use showers on campus today. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and clear. I've eaten plenty of good calories today.

But for some reason I'm still holding out hope that I'll come up with a good reason not to start riding my bike to work tomorrow.

I rode across town to a friend's place on Saturday night, and it. whooped. my. ass. I'm leaving at 6 in the morning tomorrow - I have no idea if this is really enough time or way too much. What's the worst that can happen? I get there too early, and take a quick nap on a treadmill?

No, the worst that can happen is probably much more painful than that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/23/2005 7:22 PM Blogger infozo

going home over the James White Parkway is a lot more fun than using it to get to campus. Personally, I'd rather ride over Gay both ways.

Wait...    



5/24/2005 10:24 AM Blogger ashby

I actually rode over it on the way to 4th and Gill. It has this strange knee-high cement wall between the street and the walking lane now.

Heh...Gay.    



» Post a Comment