knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

My bad

I honestly wanted to ride my bike this morning. I really did. I was sincerely disappointed when I couldn't find my bike lock last night, but I couldn't afford to leave the only decent bike I've ever owned outside, unlocked, while I showered.

Yes, I had to shower.

I already had my bag packed up, though, so I still went to the gym and rode the stationary bike awhile. Riding the bike, incidentally, is much more enjoyable while watching SportsCenter. I wonder if I can get DirecTV put on my bike.

Tomorrow: take 2.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/25/2005 1:44 AM Blogger infozo

so today I went to the Goodwill Outlet a couple blocks north of my place, and I totally scored a road bike for $10. It'll need at least $60 of stuff to make it roadworthy, but that's not what I wanted to write about... I locked my other bike to a post out front of the Goodwill, except I think I left the key in the lock. When I went out of the store with a new blazer, belt, and bike, there was the post...

...and my bike leaning up against it without any lock in sight.

My father used to joke about getting notes on the dashboard of the never-locked, lime-green '76 Chevy Luv that said "you wish."    



» Post a Comment