knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Fatcat Camp

I have a cat named Fred. She's a girl. She's fat. Boss Hogg fat.

Luckily for her, the UT Vet School now offers a fat camp for pets. I am totally sending her to that. They charge $12 a day for room and board. Suckers. She'll eat that much in ribeyes before noon with me.

Never have figured out why that cat is such a lard-ass.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/18/2005 9:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous

One of my friend's live-in girlfriend has three. The two males are prime physical cat specimens...quite spry and run from one sink to the other in the house looking for running water.

The female tabby, much like her human 'mommie' is a fat tub of shit. I have no idea if its corollary.

-Drake    



5/18/2005 10:13 AM Blogger ashby

...Or if it's coronary...

badum-cha!

Thanks, I'll be here all week.    



5/18/2005 2:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous

I am sure the veal is excellent, the buffet line short.    



» Post a Comment