knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Cocksville


Cocksville
Originally uploaded by ashby.

If you are the owner of a large, black and white spotted rooster, your bird is currently wandering about the Old City. Specifically, across from JFG.

I saw this thing on Saturday night. We were on our way to a party, and I almost turned around and went home after this. Seriously, what else am I going to do in the course of an evening to top seeing a bigg-ass chicken in downtown Knoxville?

There were a couple of guys nearby loading furniture into a truck. I don't think they knew the bird was there when I pulled up, but I think they were ready to beat my ass when I asked if one of them had misplaced his speckled cock.

Dude. There was a rooster in the Old City. Look out, White Mule.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/13/2005 9:19 AM Anonymous Anonymous

WTF?    



5/16/2005 9:15 AM Blogger ashby

Exactly.    



» Post a Comment