knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Bike commute take 2


Bicyclone
Originally uploaded by ashby.

Yes. I did.

Pardon me for gushing, but I cannot believe how insanely fulfilling that was. Aside from the nostril burnination (thank you, Knoxville air), that was incredible.

I pass a place called "Kustom Kreations," which is a car place that, I guess, can be described as a pimping center (I don't keep up with the lingo too well). You know, it's where you go to get leopard print seats, in-dash aquariums, and big shiny wheels. There was a behemoth sedan outfitted with chrome spinner wheels out front when I went by this morning.

All I could think was how they were all suckers to be dropping so much money on 20" wheels. Shit, for less than what they pay in upholstery, I'm rolling on 26's.

And we all know how the ladies love a man in a helmet.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment