knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

A big wad of apathy

I think the only person who wants Jennifer Wilbanks off the news more than Jennifer Wilbanks is me. I'm not sure how this was ever national news, and I'm even less sure how it remains national news.

I saw some old college friends this weekend. These are the "old" college friends because we actually started college together, as opposed to my friends from this second run at college I'm trying to make right now. The new college friends are young and idealistic, and the old college friends are, you know...doctors and other post-graduate professionals. I do data entry and I'm a junior. In your face, expectations and potential.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5/02/2005 2:37 PM Blogger Mrs.Strizzay

She's the runaway bride right? Everytime I see her bugged out eyes staring at me through my monitor I get scared.    



» Post a Comment