knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Madhackery

43folders has a helpful assortment of power hacks to help us through the month of April. My personal favorites are:
8. If you’re having trouble getting inspired about something, it’s probably because you’re temporarily lacking inspiration. That’s what you need. You need inspiration.
9. If you keep forgetting your house keys when you go out, you shouldn’t do that any more, or you’ll eventually lock yourself out.
I'm sure this was some sort of AFD joke, but I'm seriously considering passing this out to people in my office, upon whom the humor will be lost entirely.

My personal addition would be something like
21. If you are unsure whether a certain task is something that you know how to do, like tiling your bathroom, chances are you do not know how.
You know, I think my wife actually said something like this. In January.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment