knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

gmail

I'm not sure if it's a stupid AFD joke or not, but I've seen a few articles today that mention gmail storage increasing to 2 GB in the near future. I haven't heard anything from gmail about my account, but I think I do have increased storage now:
You are currently using 7 MB (0%) of your 1495 MB.
Maybe that is it. That seems to be how gmail works. New features just sort of show up and make you feel bad about yourself - make you wonder if you even have 50 friends, let alone 50 friends who want invitations to gmail.

Also, don't forget: it's the first Friday, so there will be a show at the Three Flights Up Gallery on Gay Street - and prolly some free wine.

Update: The Kashar News is all the verification I need: "Gmail Will Goes To 2 GB or More"
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment