knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Belly up to the office fridge

I am continuing to look for additional and more glamorous ways to save money. I've stuck to the plan I laid out a week ago (6 days, whoo), and I've worked on a few more. I have not gone out to lunch at all this week. I came close today, but I was able to force myself into the Fresh Market to get some pimento cheese and a loaf of bread. I also called my insurance agent about getting my auto coverage through him since he also carries my homeowners. Ha. I was hoping for the big discount I would get for having both policies through the same agent, but that apparently does not apply to those whose driving record is of the 'Bandit' ilk. Me, for instance. Or more surprisingly, my wife, who will wait a full 18 months longer than me for her most recent...ahem...transgression to come off the record.

I did back into a cop car, though. Totally sober. In a parking lot. Maybe her MVR record is technically worse than mine, but she's going to have to mow down a school bus before her reuptation is as sorry as mine.

So, additional money savers:
1) Pimento cheese, etc - $60 per month savings.
2) Keeping current auto insurance - $Meh.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment