knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Terdlet

So, the new toilet is leaking. We don't really know where the leak is, only that it is. Also, when Faith was toweling up the water, she noticed that grout came up with it too. And I was all like, "No, it didn't." And she said, "Yes it did. See, it's right here on the towel. You can feel --" and then I grabbed the towel, set it on fire and said, "I don't know what you're talking about." And then I wept.

To review, things I accomplished this weekend: grouted floor and installed toilet. Accomplishments rendered undone by mystery leak: Grrrrrr...

Well, at least I can find comfort in knowing that I've still got enough homework to keep me up all night. Oh, and we have no money.

Whee.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3/03/2005 7:59 AM Anonymous benny

Life just sort of smiles on ya sometimes, doesn't it?    



3/03/2005 10:54 AM Blogger pa7m3r

I'll help ya out this weekend man. It will be a bourbon filled fun fest.    



» Post a Comment