knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Need more cowball

My belly is thick with white bread and meatballs from the new sub shop on the strip. It's been a long time since I had a meatball sub, and now I remember why. Something about the feeling of so much cow meat churning around in my gut slows me down for the rest of the day.

Soooo sloooooow.

And just for good measure, I had a peanut butter cookie. The kind that isn't cooked all the way. You know, the good kind.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3/09/2005 1:47 PM Blogger Benny

You are probably one of those people that feel compelled to order a 12" and eat the whole thing. The next time, take a deep breath and order the smaller size.    



3/09/2005 2:13 PM Blogger pa7m3r

no, ashby is the kind of guy that [COMMENT DELETED BY IRATE MODERATOR] Now that's sick!    



» Post a Comment