knox snooze

Succotash my Balzac, dipshiitake.

Free energy

Just came back from lunch. I walked to the sub shop again, enduring Mach 1 winds along the way. I think that officially counts as a workout. Sweet, I don't have to go to the gym tonight.

This the "Environmental Semester" at UT. That means, we don't really do things differently, but when we have speakers on campus, we ask them to talk about environmental stuff. You know, like air.

For instance, Al Gore and Howard Baker spoke on campus this week. Air experts, both. I think Gore actually has a PhD in Aerology...um...Studies.

I want to do my part too, you know. That's why I've decided that the university should create its own electricity. My method? Harness the cold, soul-sucking power of the wind on the humanities plaza. I had to turn my head to the side to inhale as I walked across it. That's right, the wind was so strong that it was literally SUCKING AIR OUT OF MY BODY.

So, that's my plan. Harness the cold North Wind. Someone get on that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment